Sunday, September 11, 2011

Haunted by the Past


A favorite picture of mine I did with my good friend Francis again. Composed of these two pictures and a picture of just the wall

I love posting before and afters because it really shows that the sky is the limit with what you can do with programs like photoshop and after effects. I'm not saying that great amounts of time isn't involved too, like the rotoscoping for this photo took a long time, but you really can recreate your dreams. I think a big thing for photographers is to have a final image clearly in mind. My best photos came from ideas that I had clearly laid out in my mind.

And just like my picture "Left Alone" the fog was made from atmosphere footage from Action Movie Essentials 2 at videocopilot.com. The greenfog look was inspired by spongebob haha

No comments:

Post a Comment